Meridian Business Support are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner for a pharmaceutical company based in Runcorn. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the director's working life and communication.
Job Duties will include:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas, accommodation and organizing events for the director.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post
- Take minutes from meetings
- Excellent administration skills which includes using the Microsoft.
- Tea and coffee making for colleagues and visitors.
- Proven working experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Starting Salary will be between £20,000 & £23,000 per annum depending on experience. You will initially work through Meridian Business Support with a view of the role going permanent.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week). Start time between 8am - 9am. Finish time between 4:15pm-5:15pm. You will also have a 45 minute break which will be unpaid.
You will also be required to attend an interview with the client if you are successful with our own interview process. There is an immediate start for the right candidate.
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for please send your CV to Warrington@meridianbs.co.uk. Successful applicants will receive a call back.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.