Recently graduated or experienced within the pensions arena?
Our client a prestigious and well-established company are offering a challenging and varied role which provides the opportunity to develop a high level of knowledge of pensions and investments. Working as part of a small team and reporting to a Team Leader, you will undertake varied pension and investment administration tasks, varying from New Business to closure.
* Minimum of 12 months experience in a Financial Services administration role
* Proven Investor service skills, strong written and verbal communication
* Good numerical skills, with an eye for detail
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
* Computer literate, good Microsoft Office knowledge
* Knowledge of Financial Services and investment products
This is a full-time permanent role working 35 hours per week, offering a competitive salary, including a bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, pension and private medical insurance.
Contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.