Are you an experienced, articulate and methodical Payroll Technician looking to take your next steps within a leading global firm?
If so, our Gloucester based client are looking for a Payroll Technician to join their small team on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will support the Payroll Manager & Payroll Specialist with maintaining and delivering the key key payroll processes.
The client are offering a salary of up to £24,000pa DOE and the role will be Monday - Friday, 37.5hrs per week.
- Inputting new starters in line with Company and statutory regulations
- Processing leavers to include the calculation of final salary, holiday pay, notice pay and termination of relevant benefits
- Amending Employee's pay record in line with appointment, salary and/or shift variations
- Calculation of sick leave, unpaid leave and statutory payments
- Processing ad hoc changes to Employee's records within the Company's payroll software
- Completing relevant checks as required to ensure an accurate payroll
- Updating Maternity/Paternity spreadsheets with RTW and contractual end dates.
- Administration of monthly employee lists and part time records
- Support in providing an accurate End of Year submissions
- To keep up to date on HMRC rules and regulations
- Providing support to the payroll team to deliver accurate absence reporting.
- Administration and distribution of the Company's bonus bond awards
- Report monthly to Finance on the number of bonus bonds distributed and in stock. Ordering Bonus bonds and keeping accurate logs of stock.
- Payroll filing
- Educated to at least GCSE Level
- Payroll qualification is preferable but not essential
- Proven payroll experience
- IT Literate
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Possess a high level of integrity whilst working in a confidential environment
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload in a busy environment
If you feel that you meet the requirements listed above then please apply with your CV today for immediate consideration.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.