Meridian Business Support is actively recruiting for part time Payroll Clerk for their client who is market leaders in the aerospace industry.
Due to growth within the organisation, there is a requirement for a Payroll Clerk to join the team on a part time basis for 25 hours per week. This is a unique opportunity to join a tight knit, supportive, friendly team for a well known global business.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing the entire payroll start to finish for Weekly and Monthly payroll
- Process tax code changes, student loan deductions, SSP, SMP, SPP etc
- Process starters and leavers issuing P45's when required
- The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 3 years payroll experience and have an understanding of Tax, NI, SSP, SMP and Shared Parental Leave.
- Experienced in large/volume payroll processing (est. : 200+ employees)
- Knowledge of new Government legislation such as auto-enrolment; Real Time information, and be prepared to attend and keep up-to-date with legislative changes.
- Experiencing of using SAP, Frontier Payroll and automated T&A systems would be desirable.
In return the successful candidate can expect a salary between £16-£18k Per Annum (pro rata).
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.