Due to expansion at one of Healthcare clients, Meridian Business Support are looking for an experienced Patient Coordinator to work front of desk with this new exciting location based in the Wakefield / Ossett area.
This post is a full time permanent role working 37.5 hrs pw on a Monday - Saturday rota.
Remuneration - £15,000p/a
Key Requirements of the Post
It is the duty of each Patient Coordinator to assist in the smooth running of the practice in general, and the Reception area in particular, and to project a positive and friendly image to our patients and other professionals who may contact us either in person or via the telephone. You will be personable, professional, down to earth, mature in your approach and able to integrate well into a busy environment. You will be part of a team that represents the company in a first class way and will make sure all visitors and callers are greeted in a friendly and professional manner.
To be part of a multidisciplinary team working alongside Consultants, refractive team members, clinical and administration staff.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- To ensure that all visitors and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally
- Effective team worker
- Registering new patients
- Scanning of documents onto medical system
- To send letters to patients as necessary
- Photocopying of notes and other information
- Ensure the entrance and reception area are always pristine and welcoming and conveying the appropriate image.
- Making appointments via the computerised system
- Dealing with all telephone call queries/requests and acting as liaison with consultants as necessary
- Maintaining and encouraging adequate security measures, ensuring all clinical rooms are locked when not in use.
- Comply with all in house and statutory Health and Safety procedures
- Unlocking or locking up of surgery premises
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a customer service environment
Nice To Haves:
- Experience within the private healthcare sector.
A DBS is required for this role of which assistance can be offered in the application stage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic receptionist to join this leading, fast-paced clinic.
For more information or to apply, please either contact Meridian on 01924 205010 or email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.