We are working with a large organisation in Lincoln who has an immediate requirement for an experienced PAT Tester /Handy Person to join them on a permanent basis.
- Carrying out PAT Testing on around 90 buildings over 3 sites in and around Lincoln
- Buildings include Commercial and Domestic properties
- Working alongside other Engineers, carrying out Planned and Reactive Fabric/Building Maintenance
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- City & Guilds 2377 PAT Testing is essential
- Previous experience carrying out Fabric Maintenance (Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting & Decorating etc) on commercial properties
- Confident working in a prestigious organisation ensuring properties are fully compliant
- Standard working hours are Mon - Fri 8-5, some flexibility is required one week in 6 (additional days off are given)
- Full driving licence
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a growing team in an outstanding environment.
If you are a qualified PAT Tester and are confident carrying out Fabric Maintenance please apply by return as our client is keen to interview week commencing 15th August.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.