Our client is a National Facilities Management company with a strong maintenance/compliance division. They have an immediate vacancy for an Administrator to join them on a ongoing temporary basis in their Cambridge office to assist with the compilation and submission of engineers quotations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working in a busy office undertaking all aspects of Finance/Facilities Admin
- To impart information to the engineers to enable them to submit their reports correctly
- Providing job numbers, service hours allowed, contact names, site addresses, service types and reported/identified problems.
- Ensure order numbers are provided for parts, components and specialist services as detailed by managers.
- To input feedback into the PPM and Helpdesk systems from the engineers reports.
- Provide management reports from the Helpdesk and PPM systems.
- To support new contracts and high levels of extra works the contracts are already generating
This is a permanent opportunity and our client is ideally looking for a candidate who has experience within a Help Desk/Facilities/Accounts environment and is able to work in a busy office.
If you have relevant experience and skills please apply by return as our client is keen to move forward with this piece of work
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.