My client, a market leader in the aerospace industry is looking to recruit a Part Time Payroll Clerk in a permanent capacity to work 25 hours a week. With this position becoming available due to internal promotions, this is a rare opportunity to join a tight knit, supportive, friendly team for a well known global business.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing the entire payroll start to finish for Weekly and Monthly payroll
- Process tax code changes, student loan deductions, SSP, SMP, SPP etc
- Process starters and leavers issuing P45's when required
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 3 years payroll experience and have an understanding of Tax, NI, SSP, SMP and Shared Parental Leave.
- Knowledge of new Government legislation such as auto-enrolment;Real Time information, and be prepared to attend and keep up-to-date with legislative changes.
- Experiencing of using SAP, Frontier Payroll and automated T&A systems would be desirable.
In return the successful candidate can expect £16-£18k Per Annum (pro rata).
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.