On behalf of a Cheltenham-based Legal firm, we are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to fulfill a part-time, permanent vacancy. The role will comprise working 22.5 hours, across three full days between Monday & Friday. The equivalent full-time salary for this position is £23,000 per annum.
The firm we are recruiting for are known in the area as being an attractive firm for which to work and offer a good benefits package, including 23 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays)
Litigation experience is desirable, but experience as a Legal Secretary is essential.
The Litigation Secretary will support the Litigation head as well as one other fee earner with the following duties:
- PA duties such as diary management
- Booking in and scheduling appointments
- Liaising with clients & taking messages for the fee earners
- Audio typing using digital dictation
- Handling confidential information
- Filing, scanning & photocopying
- Recent experience as a Legal Secretary (ideally within Litigation)
- Accurate and timely Audio typing skills
- Keen eye for detail & high levels of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and a personable nature
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.