Meridian Business Support are currently working with an established Infrastructure and Business Services Consultancy, who have an immediate permanent vacancy for two experienced Facilities Assistant/Administrators to join their busy, West Midlands based, team on a job share basis. The successful candidates will be required to work 25 hours a week (8:30-13:30, 12:30-17:30) on a fortnightly rota.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Administrative and Operational support to the on-site Facilities Coordinator and Manager
- Ensuring that a busy front of house area and conference suite are run professionally at all times
- Provide excellent level of customer service to internal and external clients, staff and contractors
- Required to deputise for the Facilities Coordinator, so will be required to manage all property related activities within the office from time to time
- Oversee the management and control of contractors, liaise with the Senior Management Team as appropriate, to ensure problems are resolved both quickly and efficiently
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Facilities experience is preferable
- Strong administrative background and experience on a busy reception
- Able to work with minimal supervision, ensuring the smooth running of the office at all times
- Excellent liaison skills with people at all levels
- Confident using computer systems including Microsoft Packages
- Pro-active and able to deal with issues efficiently and effectively
In return you can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a growing organisation with a proven reputation in their field. If you have the relevant skills and experience, are seeking a permanent role, and can commit to the hours required, please apply by return as we are keen to shortlist for this role.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.