A forward thinking UK manufacturer of quality engineered products seeks an experienced Technical or Engineering individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to stand in front of a group of customers to deliver training on their wide range of products. This role is part time, ideally working 3 full days to include a Wednesday.
The role of the Training and Product Specialist within the organisation is to provide internal and external training to customers and colleagues on the full range of the company's products.
- To schedule and manager all internal and external training requirements for the business.
- Be able to work with customers at all levels within their organisation and with a variety of outlets from specifier to end user
- Maintain a good level of communication with the Product Manager and all departments in order to provide feedback on the performance of the product range.
- Have an understanding of relevant industry standards and legislation.
- Meet any other reasonable tasks set by the Product Market Manager
- High level of written and oral interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform to a high standard under minimum or no supervision
- IT literate and fully confident in the use of Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident in public facing or speaking role
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge to a high standard
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to pick up technical information easily and relay that to others.
- An ability to demonstrate equipment to small groups of people
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, 3 days per week (to include a Wednesday)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.