A Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing company. Our client is a Financial Services provider, and they are looking for Paraplanners to join the team in Salisbury.
To carry out compliant and details research and technical analysis to support advice given by financial planners.
To review and propose adjustments to client's existing financial planning arrangements.
To prepare cash flow forecasts and complex financial planning calculations to assist financial planners in providing ongoing advice to clients.
To work with financial planners, report writers and client support teams to provide the client with a positive professional experience, offering highly technical and qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years' relevant experience within a financial services role, ideally in a financial planning practice environment, with broad and current knowledge of financial services and financial planning.
- Minimum QCF Level 4 Qualified (i.e. CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or ifs Diploma for Financial Advisers or equivalent) and willing to work towards QCF Level 6.
- Working knowledge of Iress, Financial Express Analytics and Voyant/Moneyscope cash flow systems would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office/IT skills.
- Excellent report writing, problem solving and decision making skills.
This is a full time role offering a salary £30,000 - £50,000(dependant on skills and experience) based in Salisbury.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.