Our client, a leader in the aerospace repair and production industry is looking for an experienced Paint Sprayer to join their passionate team for an immediate start.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within automotive/aerospace industry as a Paint Sprayer.
This position would suit someone who is able to work under pressure and prioritise workload, as well as have a great attention to detail. Good level of English and Maths is essential as you will be required to read and assess production information for required specification details.
Your duties could include:
- setting up the spray equipment
- making sure all the materials are mixed correctly to get the right colour and consistency
- preparing the surfaces to be covered
- applying primer coats
- applying main coats, followed by the finish
- checking finished jobs as part of quality control
- cleaning and maintaining spray equipment.
You will need to follow strict safety procedures covering the use of hazardous materials, taking care to avoid contaminating the coatings and work area.
The working hours will be a maximum of 37.5 hours per week.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.