We are looking for an experienced PA to work for a highly successful and outstanding organisation within Exeter.
If you have the experience necessary for the post below and are looking to carve a career within a firm that will not only supports you but are welcoming and sociable then contact me today!
The role will include support and extensive diary management for a senior manager, regular contact with clients over the telephone, paralegal support, general administration and secretarial duties including audio typing, filing etc.
The successful candidate will;
- work professionally with confidentiality and discretion
- possess a "can do" attitude
- be able to multi task and efficiently manage own workload
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- have extensive experience of using a wide variety of applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- possess all-round, proven secretarial skills (typing speed of a minimum 60 wpm essential)
- have strong attention to detail
- be able to provide a high level of administrative and organisational support to our Managing Director as well as balancing the demands of the roles secretarial responsibilities
In addition to the opportunity of working in a challenging and engaging environment, you will receive attractive rewards and benefits as well as training.
- Competitive salary
- Staff pension scheme
- Simply Health Membership and benefits
- Annual and 6 monthly Development Reviews
- Supervision (Lawyers)
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.