Based at my client's global headquarters east of Cheltenham town centre, a permanent vacancy has arisen for an Executive / Personal Assistant to support the Regional General Manager.
In return for a competitive rate of pay, we're seeking a skilled professional who is enthused by the opportunity to uphold the systems and processes needed to support a department in achieving increased efficiency and effectiveness in their administrative and organisational activities.
Here's a little more detail on the attributes we're seeking in an applicant:
- Excellent level of grammar and spelling (likely to have achieved A grade at GCSE/O Levels)
- Quick and accurate typing skills (minimum 50 wpm)
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Power Point skills
- Capable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet user
- Advanced skills at managing email and diaries (Microsoft Outlook)
- Essential to have proven experience in a similar PA role to a Senior Company Executive or Director
- Experience of working with senior management at executive board level
- Extensive diary management
- Experience of putting organisational good practice in place
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Problem solving ability - identifies solutions quickly
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise work load
- Delivery focused
- Forward thinking and pro-active
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Flexible in work undertaken
- Presents a highly professional appearance at all times
- Resilient and friendly, able to deal with the changing priorities of a corporate Head Office
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Self-motivated and works well independently
- Confidential and discreet
If this sounds like you, then please do get in touch and I'll happily share more detail about the company, the team and the role and you can rest assured that any conversations we have will be held in confidence.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.