£9.85 per hour
We are looking for an experienced PA, working full time hours Monday to Friday, in based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
You will be the first point of contact for the directors in both the clinical and scientific departments. You will be responsible for:
- Arranging travel for the directors and general administration duties which will include reports, diary management, booking rooms etc.
- Taking minutes, dealing with general enquiries and preparing management with the correct information for meetings.
- Liaising with other members of staff, clients and people of senior authority.
- You will need to have experience of building effective relationships for example with research councils.
- You should have the drive and commitment of self development and the ability to be observant and prioritise your workload effectively
- Must have good IT skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and be able to meet tight deadlines.
The roles will be looking for an immediate start.
If you have any questions about this position, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this position, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.