An excellent opportunity has become available for a PA to join a well established and growing company in Derby city Centre.
This is a full time, permanent role to start as soon as possible.
* Responsible for all admin support duties to aid the smooth operation of the department
* Provide PA support to the Managers
* Ensure all admin support duties are completed in line with the requirements of the business
* Maintain relationships with key suppliers of vehicles, telephony and other requirements
* Communication - own ideas clearly and listens to others in an appropriate manner both written and verbal particularly with reference to technical information.
* Planning - Ability to identify what needs to be done to achieve objectives, prioritise key issues and plans ahead to ensure desired outcomes.
* Personal effectiveness - Demonstrates personnel commitment and problem solving skills to deliver the required results.
* Influencing and Negotiation - Able to persuade others of the validity of their own argument whilst recognising the value in other peoples.
* Commercial Awareness - Ability to apply wider business knowledge to make commercial decisions. Applying financial understanding. Displays business understanding. Understanding of wider economic business issues.
* Knowledge and track record of business administration
* Basic financial understanding
* Experienced in taking meeting minutes
* Experience of raising invoices
* Experience of maintaining Personnel files/records
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.