Our Cheltenham based client are looking for a spirited and personable PA to provide support for the Finance Director and their senior team. The position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis with a very attractive salary and is an excellent opportunity to further your career within a reputable company.
- Provide a first class service to the Finance Director, Finance Partners, Group information Controller and their team
- Diary management, organising of staff meetings, occasional presentations and sickness and vacation tracking of staff and travel administration and expenses
- Leadership of Shared Services KPI reporting
- Fuel the department's energy by leading activities and forums
- Support activities to engage staff with the Finance Director which may involve travel
- Leadership of SharePoint using it as tool for the department to utilise
- Preparation of communications
- Advanced use of MS packages, including SharePoint
- Disciplined with a high attention to detail
- Interest in and experience of working within a Financial environment or reporting to a Finance Director is desirable
- Resilient, friendly and good humoured with the ability to handle changing priorities
- Experience of working with senior management
- Highly organised with the capability to handle multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience of working within a pressurised environment
To hear more about this role please call Jade on 01242 246 020 or apply with your CV today for immediate consideration!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.