Our client is looking for a Outbound Sales Manager to join their growing team in Swindon.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of leading a successful contact centre team in a fast paced sales environment, with experience in strategically planning and leading change within a contact centre. You will have experience in Identify training and development needs and implementing training plans across the contact centre, ensuring that KPI's are set as minimum standards and are exceeded by your team. You will be managing both inbound and outbound calls across a number of different campaigns, and experience in resourcing for campaigns, outbound diallers and web chat.
You will need to hold the following attributes:
- Proven track record of leading a successful Sales team
- Excellent sales, negotiating and Communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible and co-operative approach towards changing business needs
- Extensive Telesales Management experience from a high volume B2B or B2C operation
- Experience of working within Financial Services/Insurance sector
- Highly self motivated and performance orientated individual capable of building and managing a successful customer focused operational function
This is a full time, permanent position offering up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience). The operational hours are 09:00am - 18:00pm, Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week.
Contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 or Email your CV to email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.