Meridian Business Support is the 11th largest privately owned recruitment company in the UK with offices across the UK. We run an Out Of Hours Service from our Head Office in Altrincham to offer a seamless service to our candidates and clients who telephone Meridian Business Support outside of our network of branches opening hours.
Our Out Of Hours Service opening hours are
Monday - Friday 5am-8.30am and 5pm-10.30pm and Saturdays and Sundays 6am-10.30pm. We offer various shift patterns that fall within these hours and flexibility with working hours is a requirement of the role.
We are recruiting for Booking Advisors to work between 16 and 25 hours per week in our Out Of Hours Service based in Altrincham. The role includes
- Taking short notice booking requests from our clients - from all our different sectors including Health and Industrial, Office and Professional and then filling these requests from the appropriate pool of Meridian candidates.
- Dealing with all calls in a professional and efficient matter and going the extra mile to help on each call
- Problem solving, team work and customer service
- Monitoring all email bookings and online booking requests
- Updating computer records, passing on messages and adding all bookings to our computer systems
- Ensure all calls are answered in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will need to
Be professional and offer outstanding customer service
Be able to work as part of a team and on their own
Be reliable and have excellent attention to detail
Be looking for part time work and be committed to the role
Due to the nature of the shift times and the lack of public transport at those times it would be advisable for applicants to hold a full driving licence and have access to a car.
We are looking for candidates who can be flexible within our opening hours (7 days per week) and who are looking to work between 16 and 25 hours per week. The hourly rate of pay is £8 per hour rising to £8.37 after a successful probation period and full training will be given.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.