Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK. In 2014 the business celebrated 25 successful years in the recruitment industry.
At Meridian Health we are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to act in a senior capacity for our award winning client who are a provider of medical and vocational rehabilitation throughout the UK, and are the main provider of Personal Independence Payment assessments throughout the South West of England.
Leading a team of approximately 20 Disability Assessors, you will report directly to the Operations Director. You will be responsible for pro-actively supporting the successful achievement of the contracted service levels and ensuring delivery of key performance indicators to ensure Personal Independence Payments assessment service meets its business objectives.
- Managing the performance and productivity of a team of Disability Assessors to achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators/ SLAs.
- Demonstrating effective leadership skills and delivering a robust coaching mentoring and development programme.
- Give guidance and provide support to the Disability Assessors to enable positive development processes.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of continuous improvement initiatives ensuring that expectations are delivered or exceeded.
- Be proactively responsible for staff motivation and develop and maintain a team ethos as well as minimising staff absence.
- Leading by example by abiding by all Policies and Procedures and escalate any breaches accordingly.
- Be available as a decision-maker in the escalation process.
- Host or attend team meetings to support business requirements and organisational priorities.
- As directed by the Operations Director, complete any other duties that may be deemed necessary by the business to ensure successful delivery of the Personal Independence Payment assessment service.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent planning, leadership and organisational skills.
- Experience of managing qualified professionals in a commercial or clinical environment.
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment, managing detailed operational deliverables, meeting targets and business plans.
- Able to develop and deliver presentations to direct reports and stakeholders.
- Must be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and a driving passion for delivering exceptional operational management that consistently exceeds customer expectations whilst inspiring, supporting and mentoring teams.
- Analytical and familiar with MS Office, particularly Excel / Word and PowerPoint.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please apply with your CV or contact Rebekah on 0151 706 8046 and I will be happy to discuss.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.