Up to £25,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent, ST5
The role of the Operational Purchaser will be to support the Operational Purchasing team, and communicate with clients and customers.
The main duties will be:
- Transform Purchase requests into Orders, ensuring compliance processes are adhered to
- To know and apply the appropriate purchasing contracts
- Ensure adequate payment terms and purchasing segmentation are used
- Communicate forecast to suppliers with timing and details
- Work closely with with supply chain purchasers and internal users
- Some travel between sites
The ideal applicant for this role will preferably have knowledge of Purchasing processes for PR / NPR goods and an in depth knowledge of SAP. Ideally the applicant will have good communication skills and the ability to create clear plans and schedules. Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel would be beneficial.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.