£46,000 per annum
Responsible for the creation of project plans to redesign the facilities management services within a large government service. You will be responsible for ensuring buy-in from internal and external stakeholders and facilitating governance processes are followed.
- Accountable for project operational lead for facilities management ensuring the appropriate workstream is directed clearly.
- Working with Stakeholders to ensure by-in and gather information as required.
- Project planning- Taking on overall project programmes and using details task scheduling.
- Reviewing risk management of the projects.
- Working with colleagues to undertake due diligence of current services.
- Where appropriate recruit and manage additional staff.
- Identify permanent solutions when problems arise and escalate any problems within a timely manner
- Develop a working ethos and ensure regular feedback is provided to the programme manager and other parties.
If you have previous experience in a project management role, then please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
Or to Apply for this role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.