Onsite Recruitment Consultant
Full Time Hours
5.30am - 3.00pm Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat & Sun
Based in Banbury
Salary £25K - 26K + excellent bonus + benefits
Due to a new account win Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an Onsite Recruitment Consultant to support and develop one of their largest client accounts in Banbury.
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading and largest independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and was awarded "Best Company to Work For" by Recruitment International in 2016!!
This is an exciting but very rewarding opportunity for a focused, self motivated and highly organised individual. This is an extremely fast paced reactive role so you will need to be able to work in a pressurised environment. You will very much be working in partnership with the client and will play an integral part in the success of this account.
In return for hard work we offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development, progression and an annual awards conference and dinner.
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure the correct quality and quantities of staff are available for work onsite
- Ensuring compliance and documentation checks are complete and accurate
- Ensure that all staff are booked into work when required by the client
- Place adverts and deal with advert response including telephone screening
- Check staff into work on allocated shifts
- Monitor timekeeping and attendance levels on a daily basis
- Conduct return to work interviews
- To maintain a consistently high standard of professionalism at all times
- Ensure delivery of exceptional recruitment solutions
The Successful Candidate:
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Previous internal recruitment/onsite experience dealing with high volume recruitment would be advantageous
- Must be a focused, motivated & organised individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email email@example.com
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.