On-site Manager - Recruitment - Newcastle
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus & Company Benefits
Due to rapid business growth with one of our most prestigious clients, we are now looking for an On-site Manager to support, develop and manage this account.
Whilst managing a high volume workforce, you will be seeking best practice methods in order to maximise workforce productivity, effectiveness, and improve attrition. You will very much be working in partnership with the client, developing strong relationships with key stakeholders, and gaining a thorough understanding of business operations; ultimately to ensure delivery of exceptional recruitment solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a focused, self motivated and highly organised individual. You will play an integral part in the success of this account, and will enjoy the challenge and reward of working on a high-volume on-site account.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Fulfilling the client's ongoing recruitment needs, whilst taking a proactive involvement in future workforce planning to monitor potential recruitment needs
- Management of staff, appraisals , KPI's
- Sourcing, interviewing and registering candidates
- Daily liaison with the on-site Line Managers, and the HR team
- Control of the induction process for temporary workers
- Production of Management Information and KPI's, as required by the client
- Keeping abreast of market place conditions which may impact the client workforce
- Liaising with local Meridian Business Support offices
- You will be an experienced Recruitment Consultant or On-site Manager, with experience of managing a large high volume recruitment account.
- You will be a strong communicator, with the ability to flex your style to your appropriate audience
- You will be commercially focused
- A hands-on and responsive manager with the ability to develop long lasting relationships
- Delivery of high standard recruitment solutions
For more information regarding this position, please contact Lisa Worthington at email@example.com