Are you proactive with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a busy fast paced admin support role?
An exciting Office & Facilities Assistant opportunity as arisen at a growing and highly successful international distributor/wholesaler in Croydon. You will provide varied administration support across all departments of the business, as well as carrying out facilities and health & safety focused administrative tasks.
Responsibilities as an Office & Facilities Assistant:
- Administration support to sales and accounts teams
- Administrate facilities and site based contract arrangement
- Facilities/maintenance administration including security/alarm systems
- Health and safety administrative tasks such as inspections and inductions
- Order IT equipment as necessary
- General admin duties including photocopying, scanning, filing, typing
- Reception duties - dealing with incoming calls and meeting and greeting guests
- Arranging meeting rooms
- Ordering stationery, warehouse and office supplies
- Maintaining spreadsheets and documentation
Requirements as an Office & Facilities Assistant:
- Experience in office administration within a commercial organisation
- Facilities administration experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast paced busy environment
- Good IT skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.