If you are passionate about providing high levels of customer service and enjoy building and maintaining relationship with your clients then we want to hear from you. We need someone who enjoys a challenge and likes variety within their role. A love of the countryside and animals would be an added bonus.
Our client seeks an enthusiastic, confident and creative administrator who enjoys working in a busy, customer orientated environment. To be successful in the role, you should enjoy dealing with customers on the telephone, be an experienced business to business administrator who is numerate, can write professional correspondence and emails. You will be expected to proactively call customers to build business relationships and promote the company and services. However this is mostly to existing customers and is not a hard cold calling scenario.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Calling new and existing customers to build business relationships and promote the company's products and services.
- Daily liaison with clients to process orders and assist with queries.
- Liaison with the clients and suppliers together with the Head office financial team.
- Help prepare quotations and reports.
- Assist in ensuring Quality Control of products comply with specifications
- Checking invoices and passing for payment - investigating queries where necessary.
- Keeping the office diary and records relating to business activities.
- Input of customer records and products onto computer systems.
- General administration using Excel, Word and Microsoft Dynamic 365.
- Responding to incoming correspondence.
Suitable candidates must have:
- Ideally be educated to degree level - but not essential
- Farming background would be beneficial but again not essential
- Accurate & methodical working with the ability of working in a small team
- A stable work history
- Experience of administration and be a strong user of Word and Excel
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills gained preferably in a business to business working environment
- Be experienced in handling incoming and outgoing customer enquiries
The company offers a salary of £22k-24k based on experience, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and pension scheme. After 2 year's service, holiday increases by 1 day/year up to a maximum of 25 days.
37.5 hours per week, 9.00am to 5.00pm, temporary to permanent contract with the possibility of a straight permanent position for the right candidate.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.