We have a number of vacancies for Office Administrators based in Liverpool to deal with enquiries from clients who have potential medical negligence claims. You will be supervised by a Senior Solicitor but expected to deal with clients' calls, and queries regarding the medical treatment that they received, on a day to day basis.
- Returning client calls in a timely and efficient manner;
- Gathering information from clients regarding their medical condition and treatment;
- Ensuring that all the information gathered is properly recorded on the case management system;
- Referring details of the potential claims on for risk assessment and review by a senior solicitor;
- Collating documents sent in by clients onto the case management system;
- Informing clients of the outcome of their enquiry;
- Providing excellent client care.
Starting salary: £16,000 - £17,500 (Depending on experience).
Skills and qualifications
Applicants will have experience in providing high standards of customer service and have excellent administration skills.
An excellent telephone manner, the ability to drill down into the detail of the enquiry and the ability to work in a team environment is essential. You should have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines, with good attention to detail. You should also have good IT skills.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.