Are you an organised Administrator with a high attention to detail and strong IT skills?
An exciting Office Administrator opportunity at a food retailer has arisen, where you will be responsible for all administration at head office. This is a varied role touching on HR, payroll and finance administration as well as general administrative support duties.
Responsibilities as an Office Administrator:
- Meet and greet visitors to the head office
- Answer incoming calls and direct as appropriate
- Keep HR database and employee files up to date
- Manage starter and leaver procedures
- Collate information for payroll and prepare spreadsheet
- Distribute payslips by email
- Collate sales figures from branches
- Manage supplier invoices and schedule payments
- Reconcile bank payments
- Manage paper and digital filing system
- Maintain company equipment inventory
- Maintain maintenance log
Requirements as an Office Administrator:
- Proven strong administration experience
- Strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office skills - in particular MS Excel
- HR/finance administration experience ideal
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.