Occupational Health Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen, Meridian Business Support are recruiting for an Occupational Health Manager.
As an Occupational Health Manager it's your role to support our clients business and achieving its vision of everyone treating Health like Safety.
You will need to provide your Occupational Health expertise to develop an industry leading Occupational Health strategy and service within the clients multiple projects.
- Supporting the UK Occupational Health Manager delivering a highly effective service and employee well-being metrics and reports
- Liaise with HR team to ensure all the appropriate support systems are all in place during the recruitment, referral and reviewing process
- Ensuring all the team complies with all the Companies Policies, Processes and Regulations
- Developing and maintaining training packages to ensure operational personnel with Occupational Health responsibilities have all the necessary skills
- Occupational Health qualification - part 3 of the NMC register
- Health and Safety Qualification
- The desire to continuing professional development
- Understanding of legal requirements, hierarchy of controls and principles of health risk management
- Excellent salary
- Company car
- Working for a highly established company
If you'd be interested in applying for this give Jen Shaw a call at Meridian Business Support on 0151 556 2090 or alternatively apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.