At Meridian Health we are currently looking to recruit an Occupational Health Clinical Manager to work with our client, an industry leader and award winning independent absence injury and risk management services.
As an Occupational Health Clinical Manager you will be the first point of contact on all day to day activities for the Occupational Health Department. You will be responsible for providing support, leadership and clinical guidance to a team of Occupational Health Professionals to achieve first class delivery and quality in line with the company's values and vision. This will include providing medical knowledge, technical work alongside clinical responsibilities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, support and clinically supervise staff within the Occupational Health team
- Take ownership for resolving day-to-day team issues
- Hold regular meetings to ensure effective communications to the department
- Ensure team targets, service levels and key performance indicators are met, on a daily basis.
- Advise, monitor, and assess clinical practice of the Occupational Health team
- Co-ordinate regular coaching and training for new and existing staff
- Report on issues such as staff development, training, overtime, targets, service levels, productivity etc
- Performance management and identifying individual training requirements and implementation and delivery of training plans
- Delivery of a comprehensive advisory service to all levels of the organisation on all aspects of occupational health
- Identify improvements where necessary and make recommendations on solutions
- Drive improvements to meet organisational needs and ensuring statutory compliance with relevant legislation
- Ensure correct forecasting for staffing requirements
- Manage the Occupational Health resource and work-flows within the service level agreements and specifications
- Attend regular customer review meetings
- Be a registered Nurse with a recognised Occupational Health Qualification such as OHN Certificate, Diploma or Specialist Degree.
- Strong demonstrable clinical experience within the Occupational Health Sector
- Have clear evidence of managerial experience
- Competent in all aspects of sickness absence case management, health surveillance and fitness for work assessments
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- An ability to work under pressure and deadlines
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- Salary between £45-£50k Dependent upon experience
- Monday to Friday, office-type hours.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Ongoing training and support.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or email email@example.com alternatively you can call Rebekah on 0151 556 2090 to discuss this position further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.