At Meridian Health we are currently looking to recruit Registered Health professionals to work with our client, a leading and award winning Occupational Health Provider specialising in providing outstanding Occupational Health and Absence Management Services to a variety of clients
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist/Paramedic/Nurse with an interest in Occupational Health and Rehabilitation to join a rapidly expanding team.
As an Occupational Health Advisor you will use your specialist knowledge and clinical skills to conduct evidence based assessments to determine the ways a person's fitness effects their ability work. You will provide advice and signposting to employees to help them overcome obstacles that may be delaying their return to work, as well as providing general health and well-being advice in order to improve general health and maintain attendance at work.
You will need to take into account all of the information presented including any supporting evidence (e.g. from GP's and or Specialists etc) and then carry out an assessment in a professional manner delivered in accordance with professional standards and best practice.
Provide advice and recommendations to employers on the anticipated return to work date, interventions or adjustments required in order to facilitate a sustained and early return to work. Where applicable you will case manage employees whilst a staged return to work is ongoing, providing regular updates to the employer.
You will be expected to write excellent detailed reports on the same day the assessment is carried out with a recommendation of the next steps, expected return to work date, any barriers that may be impacting a return to work and detailing the advice, support and signposting given.
To be successful in this role you will be able to evidence the following:
- Healthcare Professional Qualification with an interest in Occupational Health and Rehabilitation.
- Current Professional Body registration (E.g. HCPC/NMC).
- Post registration experience.
- Broad experience across healthcare delivery and clinical practice, including clinical assessment and history note taking.
- Competent with IT with Windows and all associated applications, and the ability to use IT packages within Windows, and work online.
- Excellent communication skills, including written grammar and ability to communicate effectively by telephone.
- Ability to work to tight business deadlines.
In return you will benefit from the following:
- Salary of £30 - £36k depending on experience.
- Pension Contribution.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or call Rebekah on 0151 706 8046 to discuss the position further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.