I am currently recruiting on behalf of our client for Occupational Therapists to take up an occupational health role in their offices in Bristol.
Our client is a growing provider of absence management and occupational health services, and they service a variety of clients. Although applications from people with Occupational Health experience is desirable, this position could be an excellent route into occupational heath work as full training can be provided for the right candidate.
Key duties and responsibilities within this post would be:
- to undertake outstanding fitness for work assessments, delivered in accordance with professional standards and best practice.
- to provide advice and signposting to employees, and to provide general health and well-being advice to improve and maintain their attendance at work.
- to provide advice and recommendations to employers regarding return to work, and to advise on any interventions or adjustments in order to facilitate a safe early return to work.
- to case manage employees during staged returns to work.
- to write high calibre reports on the same day as the assessment, detailing the current situation and anticipated return to work date whilst identifying barriers to return to work.
The successful applicant will have:
- A healthcare professional qualification (Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist) with an interest in occupational health and rehabilitation.
- Current HCPC registration, with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience.
- Broad experience across healthcare delivery and clinical practice, including experience of clinical assessment and history taking.
- High level competency using IT systems.
- Excellent communication skills, including written skills and an ability to communicate effectively by telephone.
- Superb time management skills and an ability to work to deadlines.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV or contact Mike on 07500 827 519.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.