Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Are you a driven Nurse who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance? Do you want to utilise your clinical knowledge and enhance your assessment and report writing skills in a fast-paced environment? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we have an excellent opportunity for you. We are currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN) for a Functional Assessor role based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
As a Functional Assessor, you will be required to conduct medical assessments and examinations and produce concise reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team. You will undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide the DWP with a comprehensive yet concise report in order to assist in the decision making process.
- Salary: £38,000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time (Permanent)
- Working Hours: 37.5hrs (Mon - Fri)
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- Full training and induction provided for which you are paid a full time salary
- 1-2 year's post registration experience as a registered Nurse
- Full unconditional registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work and live in the UK
Company Benefits Package:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Holiday - buy/sell
Candidates must be a qualified Registered Nurse (RGN) with a minimum of 1-2 years experience.
Please feel free to contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 for any questions or queries regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.