At Meridian Health we are currently looking to recruit NMC registered nurses to work with our client, a leading provider of functional assessment services.
As an assessor, you will be working alongside a dedicated team of health professionals from a number of disciplines to help assess people who are making a claim for Personal Independence Payments. As part of the DWP supply chain you will use your clinical skills to conduct evidence based examinations to determine the ways a person's disabilities impact on their daily lives.
Upon starting work you will embark on an outstanding training program that seeks to prepare you for the role in a classroom-based environment, before you enter the office for your mentor-based learning.
To be successful in this role you will be able to evidence the following:
- Broad-based post-qualification experience.
- Up to date NMC registration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to act decisively, and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written skills with an ability to communicate information in a concise and easy-to-understand manner.
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- A starting salary of £32,000p/a rising to £36,000.
- Monday to Friday, office-type hours.
- CPD funding for external courses.
- Ongoing training and support.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your CV below and I will get in touch as soon as possible, or call Mike on 07500 827 519 if you would like to discuss this position further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.