On behalf of our client, Meridian Healthcare is looking to recruit a HCPC or NMC registered Paramedics/Occupational Therapists/Physiotherapists, Nurse, and Mental Health Nurse with 2 years post registration experience as a full-time PIP (Personal Independence Payment) Disability assessor based in Bristol
The position provides full, paid training and requires you to use your clinical knowledge and expertise to get a comprehensive picture of how a persons daily living activities are affected by a range of physical and mental health conditions. This assessment is then to be compiled into a report which is utilised by the decision makers at the DWP (Department for Work and Pensions), to arrive at decisions regarding the amount of Personal Independent Payment (PIP) benefit that the person is entitled to.
- Full registration with active PIN
- Two years post qualification experience
- Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities
- Full driving license and own transport desirable
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- A starting salary of £32,000 - £35,000 p/a.
- Monday to Friday, office-type hours.
- CPD funding for external courses.
- Ongoing training and support.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.