We are now looking to recruit a number of Night Shift Library Attendants for a Nottinghamshire based organisation.
Main purpose of this role is to provide a welcoming, supportive and safe environment for library users outside of core hours.
This role requires applicants to be very customer focused and have a proactive nature.
- Confidence in dealing with people, able to be calm, confident and tactful in sensitive/conflict situations
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good standard of written communication skills for record keeping and handling messages
- Basic numeracy (for book sorting and shelving)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work without close supervision
The libraries are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, so applicants must be flexible with working hours.
You will receive a shift allowance for working unsociable hours
Please forward your CV for immediate telephone interview to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.