Meridian Health are currently looking for domestic cleaners to work within the health care environment in the Bath area on a TEMP TO PERM basis.
Candidates are required to provide the highest possible standards of domestic services, hygiene and safety to users without constant supervision, and be able to work as part of a team. You will also need to observe current Health & Safety Regulations, and strictly adhere to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Policy and Waste Disposal Policy.
- Clean areas specified, including associated fittings, if appropriate to include cupboards,work surfaces, dining tables etc.
- Move light equipment, e.g. tables, chairs, beds and couches (if on castors) to facilitate cleaning, taking into consideration manual handling risks at all times.
- Clean high level surfaces as appropriate, e.g. ledges, pipes, wardrobes, lights, picture rails etc. and damp dust all furniture fixtures, fittings and ledges etc.
- Clean paintwork, walls, doors etc. and internal glass as defined in work schedule.
- General floor cleaning, to include shampooing/buffing when required.
- Remove and dispose of rubbish, ready for collection.
- Maintain all equipment in a clean condition, reporting any malfunctioning or broken equipment as appropriate
- Replenish stock where appropriate, e.g. disposal bags, soap, paper hand towels, toilet rolls and nursing rolls.
Previous experience will be an advantage but not necessary as induction will be provided.
Candidates will be required to undergo a Criminal records check
Various shift patterns available;
- 6am-2pm Monday to Friday
- 7.30am-3.30pm Monday to Friday
- 7.30am -1.30pm Monday to Friday
Successful candidates will be offered a permanent contract following a minimum of 12 weeks temporary work.
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call Meridian Health on 01242 246022
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.