A British Manufacturer of branded bed products seeks a well established National Account Manager to continue an excellent ongoing working relationships with some of the UK's leading multiples. There is an option to work from home, but there is obviously an extensive requirement to travel in this role which will be extremely rewarding in its nature.
- To prepare budgets in terms of the sales and expenditure lines.
- To work with the Design Team to deliver a Product Strategy (in line with the business) that will deliver the budgeted growth and beyond.
- To ensure that discretionary customer support expenditure falls within budget.
- To contribute to the Sales and Operational Planning process by predicting volumes for the forthcoming season.
- To attend exhibitions with a view to sourcing new ideas and products.
- To "network" to the highest level within the nominated accounts.
- To plan all promotional activity in conjunction with both "the Company's" Planning Teams and the nominated accounts.
- Management and implementation of any and all new product development launches within specific customer accounts.
- Identify and maximise any new potential; accounts or revenue streams within existing accounts.
You will have proven experience within a similar Account Management role working within the branded Bedding product sector, ideally managing corporate / multiple accounts.
You'll be a confident, self starter with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Executive Company Car
- Laptop, mobile
- Contributory pension scheme of 6%
- 2 times life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.