Do you have language skills in either Swedish, German, Dutch or French as well as a good level of English?
If the answer is yes then we have an opportunity for you to work within an established, respected and multi-cultural organisation.
This full time position in Exeter requires a good level of accuracy and listening skills as well as a high level of IT skills.
Call centre experience is desirable.
- Analyse content of interaction between Customers and Client Contact Centres by evaluating the content of telephone calls and written communication in the required language
- Provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures used to enable Client to deliver outstanding customer service
- Ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the project's requirements
- Attend all training required in support of your role and achieve required standards of competence in technical knowledge/ability to enable thorough understanding of client technology
- Experience operating in a challenging organisational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands
- Highly effective communication skills
- Interest in technology and ability to understand and resolve technical issues
- Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines
- Flexible approach to change, with a positive attitude to fluctuating workload
- Experience of being measured against performance criteria with the ability to take on board feedback for improvement
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
- Adequate level of spoken and written English to comprehend Client training and procedures essential
- GCSE (A- C) or equivalent qualifications in English / Languages / Mathematics essential °ree level education desirable.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Working Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week 9.00 - 17.30
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.