To provide a technical service with the minimum of supervision to the companies clients in respect of a variety of building services, repairs, alteration, maintenance and installation.
The main accountabilities are:
- To undertake fabric reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To actively undertake fabric proactive maintenance works identified on site.
- To undertake fabric PPM works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To undertake new installations, major and minor fabric repair works and attend to breakdown's when required.
- Alterations and/or redecoration to building fabric as requested by the client.
- To complete repairs/ breakdowns in plumbing, minor joinery, tiling, painting and plastering where required.
- To comply with the clients Health & Safety requirements at all times.Additional responsibilities:
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To take ownership and accountability for designated number of buildings ensuring site log books and standards are kept to high standard.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
NVQ level 2/3 Joinery or equivalent C&G or NVQ level 2/3 Plumbing
Experience of working in similar retail corporate / banking environment
Experience of PPM & reactive works
Exposure of Health & Safety toolbox talks and best practice
Experience of relamping and general duties
Fabric / handyman skills, Joinery, Bricklaying
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.