Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer for a food manufacturing organisation based in West Lothian.
This is a massive opportunity to join a highly regarded brand who are true market leaders in the designated sector. You will be working on a Monday-Friday day shift rota only with the salary being quoted as £28,000 - £30,000 but this will be negotiable at interview stage.
- Planned and preventative maintenance on all plant machinery
- Ensure all equipment and pre start checks are completed daily before production commences
- Ensuring that all site equipment is maintained as set out in the procedures manual
- Diagnose faults with equipment when requested.
- Coaching and mentoring staff within the department
- Recognised and relevant engineering qualification
- Engineering processes and efficiency drivers
- Best practice Engineering in a food manufacturing environment
- Planned preventative maintenance principles and applications
- Ability to coach machine operators
- Health & Safety training
If you are interested in the above role then if you can send your CV to email@example.com and/or call Ross on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.