Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer for a large food manufacturing organisation based in West Lothian.
This is a massive opportunity to join a highly regarded Scottish brand who are true market leaders in the designated market. You will be working on a Monday-Friday day shift rota only with the salary being quoted as £30,000.
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager to maintain the factory and all installations to the highest standard and develop machinery ownership with operators
- Ensure all equipment and pre start checks are completed daily before production commences
- Ensuring that all site equipment is maintained as set out in the procedures manual
- Diagnose faults with equipment when requested
- Ensure all engineering activities and contractors meet and integrate with Company requirements for quality management, health & safety, legal stipulations, insurance requirements and general duty of care
- Assist in the maintenance of site security
- Design cost-effective modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput.
- Engineering processes and efficiency drivers
- Lean manufacturing
- Microsoft Office
- Apprentice training
- Best practice Engineering in a food manufacturing environment
- Planned preventative maintenance principles and applications
- Ability to coach machine operators
- Health & Safety training
If you are interested in the above role then if you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Ross on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.