Our Client is recruiting for a general maintenance engineer for one of there prestigious public sector contracts based in central Liverpool. The candidates role will consist of:
- General fabric Maintenance duties - finishing joinery, basic plumbing, painting and decorating work etc
- Basic compliance PPM's - fire alarm checks, emergency lighting checks, L8 water temp checks
- Covering a number of public sector sites throughout Sandwell and Dudley (DBS required)
- Company vehicle supplied
- 37.5 hrs per week
- Flexible and willing attitude
- Training courses provided if applicable to the role
This is an on going temporary position, if you have the relevant skills and are available immediately please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.