Our client has a vacancy for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their busy team. Working on a number of busy contracts across the North West, our client is ideally looking for an AC/Electrical Engineer.
Job Description / Duties:
- Ensure PPM is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices and in line with Key Performance Indicators
- Complete specialist annual HVAC PPM in accordance with Task Schedules within a region
- Provide holiday and sickness cover to other engineers as needed
- Identify defects found and provide parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works
- Carry out reactive repairs as instructed and respond to all work requests in line with KPI's.
- Maintain the professional image at all times through positive presentation, behaviours and attitudes.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and client's representatives.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment and promote a positive safety culture and ensure safety rules are adhered to at all times.
- To operate software systems promptly and effectively to ensure efficient maintenance activities.
- To conduct weekly proactive inspections and complete remedial works to raise store standards.
- Ensure work reports, timesheets, and necessary admin paperwork are sent to Contract Support promptly within timescales set.
- To attend Client meetings and provide effective communications to Operations and Regional Facilities Managers.
- Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement to your individual performance statistics
- 17th Edition Electrical
- Part One Electrical
- F-Gas City and Guilds 2079 Cat 4
- CONC1 - Core commercial gas safety
- CODNCO1 - Changeover Core Domestic to Core Commercial
- CIGA1 & ICAE1 - Commercial indirect fires gas heating appliances
- CDGA1 & CORT1 - Commercial direct fired gas heating appliances
- CSCS Skills Card
- Clean and current driving licence
- Preferable Asbestos Awareness and Water Legionella qualification
This is a busy role with a growing organisation, if you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.