Our client, one of Herefords largest manufactures is now looking to bring on an additional three Multi Skilled Engineers to their already large team.
- Carry out fault diagnosis and provide rapid response to breakdown situations within the Maintained Areas.
- Be pro-active and responsible in Fault Finding, Problem Solving.
- Undertake Engineering Planned Maintenance activities within the Department.
- Ensure that all Engineering plant within the allocated area are correctly serviced (planned maintenance routines), maintained and calibrated in conjunction with the current CMMS. (logging on and off and recording the work carried out ).
- Ensure that safe working conditions are always maintained in conjunction with company 5's and Risk Assessment policies both in associated Areas and Responsible plant equipment.
- Ensure efficient communication between you and your peers, including shift handovers and Miquest entries
- Adopt and pursue a working style that will continually improve and enhance work practices within allocated area
- Assist with the improvement methods of reducing plant downtime and increasing plant efficiency's within the areas of responsibility, using modern improvement techniques/updates.
- Carry out Health and Safety improvements within the areas as directed by the Engineering Team leader.
- Ensure as part of the Team that standards of husbandry and housekeeping are of a high standard as specified within the 5's audit process
- Assist in the development and skills training of the Apprentices allocated to the Team.
- Be flexible within departments to assist others where extra Resource/Knowledge may be required.
- BTEC Higher National Certificate in electrical/Mechanical engineering.
- Served a recognised apprenticeship
- Good motivational and self motivational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- High level of self discipline.
- Company Pension contributes 5% and will match to a further 5%).
- Quarterly bonus scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Discount at local gyms.
- Free life assurance (x4 pensionable salary).
- Competitive salary and over time rates.
If you are interested in being considered for this position please email your CV to Mia Impey at email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.