Are you an enthusiastic individual looking for a challenge?
We are looking for a multi lingual Customer Service advisor role who can fluently speak two of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Polish, Spanish or Dutch as well as a good command of English. You will speak to the customers by telephone and email.
This is a temporary position but may have the possibility to become permanent for the right candidate.
- To provide assistance to customers on product selection and services in their relevant language. Candidates will use the Telesales database and websites to give advice and complete sales. Maximising opportunities and providing a great retail experience for customers.
- To provide assistance to customers on matters relating to after sales and returns queries. Using the Telesales database to assess status and provide customers with information on tracking deliveries, stock due dates, returns procedure.
- To provide assistance to customers on matters relating to complaints. Assessing the cause of complaint and escalate queries to Team Leaders, Manager or other departments when required.
- To work well with people from all levels throughout the organisation, and to external clients and visitors. Candidates will have great communication skills when dealing with other departments and other parties when resolving queries or when providing support to others.
- At least 1 years experience in similar role, or customer facing role
- Proficient in computer use and ability to learn new software packages
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- English & Maths GCSE at level C or above.
- Good written and oral communication skills. Must be able to communicate with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Diplomatic, tactful, and courteous in all situations
- Ability to organise workload and prioritise competing demands
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems with little supervision
Working Hours: Full Time 37.5 Hours per week
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.