MS Solutions Architect
Would you like to be part of one of the world's largest dedicated provider's within Audio, Web, Video and Event Conferencing solutions? My client has an outstanding track record of delivery and growth; they offer technology services and solutions to some of the world's most influential businesses across the globe.
Skills and experience required for the role
- Manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to make decisions in line with business, customer and client needs
- Analyse problems, identify alternative solutions, and implement recommendations in support of goals
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Deal tactfully and courteously with internal customers and external clients
- Assimilate and utilize technical information
- Ability to adjust communications style to multiple audiences
- TCP/IP / DNS / DHCP / SIP / TLS / ISCSI
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN) (PPTP, SSLVPN)
Education and Training
- Lync/Skype For Business deployment and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with industry standard AVMCU products - Polycom/Cisco/Acano/Plexip/etc
- Exchange - Configuring, Messaging, Administrator & Unified Messaging experience.
- Active Directory
- Mail Migrations
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012
This role may be required to travel to any of the Company's sites from time to time in the course of carrying out their duties. Extra hours of work may be required to deliver the role to the satisfaction of the company.
Candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.