A well recognised UK Design and Manufacturing company who supply the UK Motorsport industry are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to work with both the clients and the team of designers and production staff in their facility in Devon. You will work 2 days per week in the office in Exeter, and the remainder of the week in 'the field' visiting clients throughout the UK. This is a superb opportunity to utilise your existing knowledge of the motorsport industry and work within a busy, successful team in an advisory capacity.
- Carry out strategic formulation for future business development.
- Cost centre management.
- Assist in budget development and maintenance.
- Complete enquiry / quotation through the CRM system.
- Be the customer voice
- Maximise the opportunity, turnover and profitability of existing and new accounts.
- This position will require some travel and weekend work.
- A minimum of 1 year's experience in a similar role within a manufacturing company.
- The ideal candidate will be professional both internally and externally; constantly striving to improve efficiency's within the commercial department.
- Excellent standards of communication, initiative and relations with all other departments are achieved.
- The position holder understands and then carries out plans and objectives agreed with their line Manager.
- Always working towards scoring above and beyond customer expectations internally and externally.
Mon - Thurs 9.00am - 5.30pm / Fri 9.00am - 3.30pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.