We are currently working with an established FM Company who have an immediate requirement for a permanent Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a busy retail contract. Covering a number of stores in and around the Croydon/Chelsea area, this is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified (time served) Electrician with strong fabric skills to work on a prestigious contract.
- To complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs. To monitor and manage energy consumption via BMS systems and site utilities metering
- Ensure that PPM is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices and in line with the client's KPI's
- Provide holiday and sickness cover to other engineers on direction by the Contract Manager/Technical Supervisor or Store Maintenance Engineer Administration Team
- Identify any defects found to Line Manager and provide parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works
- Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by the client and respond timely to all work requests in line with clients KPI's
- Operate clients software systems to ensure efficient maintenance activities
- To conduct weekly inspections and complete remedial works to raise store standards
- Ensure work reports, time-sheets, and necessary paperwork are sent to Contract Support promptly within timescales set
- Attend Client meetings and provide effective communications to Store Operations and Regional Facilities Managers
- You will take ownership of all work orders in cluster stores responding to all work-orders promptly and escalate unresolved issues to the Contract Manager/Technical Supervisor as soon as possible
- Provide cost effective solutions by minimizing sub-contractor reactive work orders
- Visit all stores within your assigned region according to the schedule provided
QUALIFICATIONS / KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Time served Electrician with recognized qualification
- 17th Edition Electrical - plus 5 years post qualification experience
- Part One Electrical Combustion engineer with suitable commercial gas modules
- CSCS Skills Card
- Clean and current driving licence
- Preferable Asbestos Awareness and Water Legionella qualification
- Be available to attend M&S Asbestos, Water Legionella and 2-day Systems House training
This is a permanent position, 40 hours a week, covering Monday - Friday 06:30am - 10:00pm. If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.